Hiring Agents in the Twin Cities and Duluth-Superior!
Ready to grow your own business in a supportive, flexible environment? Are you an independent go-getter who wants to succeed? Then you might make a great fit at Servion Realty!
A Little Bit About Us
Servion Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage serving the Twin Cities, Duluth-Superior, central Minnesota, and western Wisconsin. Our real estate agents have been helping buyers and sellers attain their housing goals since 1996. We are a subsidiary of The Servion Group, which is co-owned by approximately 50 Minnesota credit unions. We have in-house business units that include mortgage and title, so you and your clients will enjoy smooth and efficient transactions.
With so much capability in-house, our Realtors® can build a strong business and satisfy clients consistently.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic licensed Realtors who understand their local markets and love working with buyers and sellers in Minnesota and/or western Wisconsin! People who are hungry to grow their business, can work independently, and are highly motivated to succeed.
How will you know if you’re a great fit? If you meet these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you:
- Tech-savvy, extremely responsive to customers, professional, and love helping people
- Two or more years of experience as a Realtor®, preferably in the Twin Cities area
- Licensed in MN (bonus points if you’re licensed in WI, too)
- Licensed Broker a plus, in MN or WI, but not required.
- Must be a member of LSAR, MNAR, and NAR
- Comfortable speaking as part of home buying and selling seminars
- Comfortable working independently
- Professional, organized, energetic, motivated
- Enjoy meeting new people, building relationships, and attending community events
Our Realtors are independent contractors who enjoy:
- No monthly brokerage desk fees
- Marketing materials created for you, in-house
- Support staff
- Personal website address
- Leads generated through referrals from Servion’s other business units and Servion’s credit union partners.