Duluth Real Estate Careers
Now Hiring: Duluth-Based Realtor
Servion Realty, a division of The Servion Group, is a full-service real estate brokerage serving Duluth-Superior, the Twin Cities, and western Wisconsin. Our real estate agents have been helping buyers and sellers attain their housing goals since 1996. The Servion Group, which is co-owned by 60 Minnesota credit unions, offers customers a one-stop shop for their real estate transactions, thanks to in-house business units that include realty, mortgage, and title.
With so much capability in-house, our Realtors can be efficient, build a strong business, and satisfy clients consistently.
Who We’re Looking For
A licensed Realtor who understands the Duluth-Superior market and loves working with buyers and sellers in the Twin Ports! Someone who is hungry to grow their business, can work independently, and is highly motivated to succeed.
What’s Unique About This Job
What makes this job different? Well, for starters, this Realtor’s office will be located on-site at one of our credit union owner’s branches in Duluth. There you’ll be a key part of the credit union’s Real Estate Center. You’ll sit in an office next to a loan officer and have easy access to professionals in the office as you work with the credit union’s clientele. It’s a great opportunity to be surrounded by people who are invested in your success.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to embrace a unique role that comes with established relationships, business, and the opportunity for more growth. And, you’ll be able to work with all of your past and current clients, as well as develop your business in the way that makes the most sense for you.
What You Bring to the Table
How will you know if you’re a great fit? If you meet these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you:
- Tech-savvy, extremely responsive to customers, professional, and love helping people.
- Two or more years of experience as a Realtor, preferably in the Twin Ports area.
- Licensed in MN (bonus points if you’re licensed in WI, too)
- Licensed Broker a plus, in MN or WI, but not required.
- Must be a member of LSAR, MNAR, and NAR
- Comfortable speaking as part of home buying and selling seminars
- Comfortable working independently
- Professional, organized, energetic, motivated
- Enjoy meeting new people, building relationships, and attending community events
This is an independent contractor position, with potential high volume!
Ready To Grow Your Business?