FREE Educational Real Estate Webinars
Virtual learning opportunities for home buyers and sellers
For everyone’s health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve decided to switch things up a little bit. We’re now offering online webinars rather than the in-person seminars we usually host. The webinars will be FREE, educational, and hosted by our experienced real estate pros!
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home this year, our webinars will help you understand:
- The buying process, including a mortgage preapproval
- How to sell a home with the least market time and highest sales price
- How to work with a Realtor
- Home inspections
- The closing process
Home Buying Webinars
Home Buying Webinar
June 9, 2021 from 6 – 7 p.m. Central [Sign up here!]
- Speakers include mortgage pro Carly Drong of Heartland Credit Union and Stacy Gerrety of Servion Realty.
- How to navigate a very competitive housing market
- What to expect in the home buying process
- What types of loans are available
- Tips to make buying go smoothly
- And more!
Home Selling Webinars
Check back later for upcoming home selling webinars!
Topics generally include:
- How is COVID-19 affecting the seller’s market?
- Tips for selling a home quickly and at a great price.
- How do I find a qualified Realtor to assist me?
- And more!
Questions about the webinars?
If you have any questions or would like to know more about a specific webinar, please fill out the form below. To sign up for a webinar, please use the sign-up links above.