FREE Educational Real Estate Webinars
Virtual learning opportunities for home buyers and sellers
For everyone’s health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve decided to switch things up a little bit. We’re now offering online webinars rather than the in-person seminars we usually host. The webinars will be FREE, educational, and hosted by our experienced real estate pros!
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home this year, our webinars will help you understand:
- The buying process, including a mortgage preapproval
- How to sell a home with the least market time and highest sales price
- How to work with a Realtor
- Home inspections
- The closing process
Home Buying Webinars
April 20, 2021 from 6 – 7 p.m. Central [Sign up here!]
- Speakers will include experts from Wakota Federal Credit Union, Servion Mortgage and Tammi Kousoulos of Servion Realty.
- The state of the housing market
- Tips for buying this spring
- What to expect at closing
- Financing options (including special offers from Wakota)
April 27, 2021 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Central time [Sign-up here!]
- Speakers will include mortgage professional Tina Hagen from City & County Credit Union and Stacy Gerrety of Servion Realty.
- Steps to buying your dream lake cabin or lake home.
- Options for financing a lake home or cabin.
- How is buying a lake home or cabin different from a primary home?
- Is buying a lake home or cabin right for me?
- And more!
Home Selling Webinars
Check back later for upcoming home selling webinars!
Topics generally include:
- How is COVID-19 affecting the seller’s market?
- Tips for selling a home quickly and at a great price.
- How do I find a qualified Realtor to assist me?
- And more!
Questions about the webinars?
If you have any questions or would like to know more about a specific webinar, please fill out the form below. To sign up for a webinar, please use the sign-up links above.